Subscribe to CAPtv

UP Coming "Event Update"

Donate to support our Mission

USD

Obafemi Martins a.k.a Obagoal promises more goals in China #CAPNews

Oba Goal
Obafemi Martins has scored goals on his football travels and he said he will do same in China.
Martins has played in Italy, England, Germany, Russia, Spain and lately the United States of America.
He has now finalised his transfer to Chinese club Shanghai Greenland Shenhua and he said is looking forward to score goals for his new team,The Chinese Super League side finished sixth last year.
 Shenhua made an official announcement Wednesday that they have signed ‘Obagoal’ on a one-year contract with option of another year for Seattle Sounders.

“I’m looking forward to train properly so that when the games arrive, I’m ready to do my best to score goals for my team. I’m here to help the team.

 “I’m very glad to meet my teammates and club staff,” Martins said. He is in South Korea with the rest of the squad for the pre-season.

 In the meantime, the Nigeria striker has revealed he quit MLS side Seattle Sounders after saying Shanghai Shenhua have offered him a new challenge. 

“For me, it’s now time for a new challenge. After significant reflection, I have decided to join Shanghai Greenland Shenhua,” he tweeted.

“Something I feel strongly about myself. When I came to Seattle, it was for a challenge. “Thank you Seattle. “Thanks to all who made these last three years an amazing experience. Seattle has a special place in my heart. 

Comments

People Also Read

D'Banj - Comment Ca Va "D'banj vs the Fedz" Lyric Video #CAPondaRUN

CAP on Google Map

Contact CAP

Name

Email *

Message *

Click DONATE to Help A child today if you CAN.