|1. "Today is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it!"|
2. "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world."
3. The goal then is to pay that forward and encourage others to do the same while leading a righteous life by example, always striving to forgive the trespasses of others and forgive yourself as well.
4.The reason a smile attracts people in a social gathering is that they encourage positive response.
5. While I encourage my friends in their goals and point out their strengths even when they fail, it's a lot harder to show myself the same level of understanding.
6. When you are whole, you offer a whole load more to any relationship that you form and are much more likely to encourage the right kind of people into your life because you won't accept less
7. Expect and prepare for criticism, discouragement, and sabotage from others. Laugh them off, avoid them, and take counter-measures as needed.
8. When you are around people that have the same mindset as you do, it helps encourage you to work towards your goals even more.
9. "There's much you can't change, but there's something important you can change: you."
10. Its not wrong to do mistake, but very wrong not to correct your mistake when you realized you are wrong. "The best time to to Re-try is now".