Subscribe to CAPtv

UP Coming "Event Update"

Donate to support our Mission

USD

I COULD WIN A GRAMMY AND THEY’D STILL THINK I SUCK,” EMTEE #CAP

“I Could Win A Grammy And They’d Still Think I Suck,” Emtee
Emtee has never had a problem addressing his haters and it’s a tradition he has brought in to the new year. “I Could Win A Grammy And They’d Still Think I Suck,” Emtee.


“I could win Grammy and someone would still think I suck. y’all play too much,” he tweeted. You can always count on the rapper to clap back at haters all the damn time.

Follow up online IG - Twitter

Follow us on social media

Comments

People Also Read

D'Banj - Comment Ca Va "D'banj vs the Fedz" Lyric Video #CAPondaRUN

CAP on Google Map

Contact CAP

Name

Email *

Message *

Click DONATE to Help A child today if you CAN.