Subscribe to CAPtv

UP Coming "Event Update"

Donate to support our Mission

USD

Bonang really hurt me' – Somizi #CapGist

Idols SA judge Somizi Mhlongo says that his ex-best friend Bonang Matheba owes him an apology.

According to TshisaLIVE, the duo's friendship turned sour after rumours made their way online, claiming that it was Somizi who told DJ Zinhle that AKA was cheating on her with Bonang.


TshisaLIVE reports that Somizi recently chatted to Anele Mdoda about his ex-friend on her talk show, Real Talk with Anele.

"One thing I know for sure, we will never go back to what we were before," Somizi was quoted as saying to Anele.

"I am the type where if trust is gone, like wrinkled paper, you will never iron me back. I will be civil but you will never have my private space again".

Somizi further explained the rift that drew them apart, saying that their relationship was clearly one-sided.

"She used to be my best friend. I think I loved her too much. I was too much into the relationship."

"I never thought that one day someone would come in and influence them the other way. And even if they did, we would be best friends and share everything together or at least give the relationship the respect and say this is what I heard you said about me."

Somzi says that Bonang's actions "hurt" him and that he still has love for her. 

"But when you treat me like a troll and block me, it means that I was the only one in the relationship- and that hurts me to this day......I loved that girl and still do. She was my Lebo Mathosa and for her to shut me out like that really hurt me."

Follow us on social media
@CityAlertPlus #CAPontheRUN 

Comments

People Also Read

Five dead in Westminster terror attack in London #CAPupdate

Japan FY2020 budget deficit to narrow to 5.5 trillion yen - sources #CAPMondayBusinessTip

CAP on Google Map

Contact CAP

Name

Email *

Message *

Click DONATE to Help A child today if you CAN.