Subscribe to CAPtv

UP Coming "Event Update"

Donate to support our Mission

USD

I have cellulite and that is okay- Lerato Kganyago #CAPontheRun

Media personality Lerato Kganyago says she has finally won over her battles with her body. She doesn’t mind if her body isn’t perfect because she is cool with it.


Speaking on The Fresh Breakfast Lerato revealed that there was a time in her life when she used to have some body issues. “Initially in my 20s, I think mid-20s I started taking medication to pick up more weight because I was really really skinny, and I wanted to have hips and a little bit of a behind. And it wasn’t happening. Then in my late 20, I started picking up weight and I was happy but then I started picking up too much weight, then I wasn’t happy,” Lerato said on the show.

Lerato says over the years she has let go of having a perfect body and started accepting her frame the way it is. “I am comfortable with the fact that I am not the skinny Lerato anymore, I have cellulite, I have dimples, and that is okay. I’ve got an African body, which is normal,” Lerato added.

Lerato is currently a host on The Bridge on Metro FM and hosts SABC 1 hit live music show Live.

Follow us on social media
@CityAlertPlus #CAPontheRUN 

Comments

People Also Read

Qdot Alagbe "Apala New Skool" Trending and Spreading like Virus #CAPactofart

CAP on Google Map

Contact CAP

Name

Email *

Message *

Click DONATE to Help A child today if you CAN.