Subscribe to CAPtv

UP Coming "Event Update"

Donate to support our Mission

USD

Nollywood filmmaker "Emmanuel Uduma" shared how Richard Mofe-Damijo gave him a chance when no one else could #CAPondaRUN

One of the top notch Nollywood filmmaker, Emmanuel Uduma the brain behind SMATmedia, the production company known for MTV Shuga‘s , Uduma took his time to appreciate Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) for the great opportunity he gave him back then when coming up in the industry.


"Mr E make sense" narrated how RMD paid up front for him to write a season of a television show at a time many did not give him a chance.
See what "Shuga Daddy" wrote about RMD:

I have been waiting for the right time to tell this story, of how @mofedamijo gave me a chance back when no one did. I remember walking into his Ikeja office all those years ago with Byron Ene to pitch story ideas for a TV series.
I would go on to write a season of a show for him (Baba paid upfront for the entire season, and asked me to take my time writing it) I did and he commissioned a second series. Sir, those two opportunities were major turning points in my life and career, and I want to thank you again for them.
Your boy is all grown up now and not doing badly in an industry you helped shape and build. May the Almighty continue to bless and keep you. Amen!


Comments

People Also Read

Olamide Full Biography Plus List of Albums & Awards #CAPArtisteoftheweek

UGO TUVI JAMES IGWEGBE -FULL PROFILE- "CAP MAN WITH VISION"

CAP on Google Map

Contact CAP

Name

Email *

Message *

Click DONATE to Help A child today if you CAN.