Subscribe to CAPtv

UP Coming "Event Update"

Donate to support our Mission

USD

Pastor Mboro blasts claims he ‘visited hell and killed Satan’ #CAPnews

Popular clergyman Pastor Mboro has come out guns blazing against claims that he visited “hell and killed Satan”


The religious leader made headlines yet again this week after a Facebook post shared from his account went viral. The post detailed how Mboro claimed to have had a dance with the devil.

“When I got to hell, there was a queue of millions of people waiting to be braaied by Satan. I even saw some prominent South African politicians,” the post apparently read.

However, during an interview reported by CAP on the run Mboro slammed the claims and labelled it a campaign to tarnish his reputation.

“My heart is bleeding over these rumours that I went to hell and killed the devil. This is insane how can I go to hell and kill Satan? What power do I have to go to hell?,” he said.

Mboro believes that his Facebook account was hacked, and said he had reported it

“They have a nerve to write lies about me because my name is trending, I perform miracles and celebrities come to my church. Now they want to drag my good name in the mud,” he added.

This is not the first time that Mboro has found his name trending for the wrong reasons. Last year a similar post of Mboro claiming to have visited heaven also went viral. The post also claimed that Mboro had pictures and was allegedly selling them for R5 000 each.

Follow us on social media
@CityAlertPlus #CAPontheRUN 

Comments

People Also Read

UGO TUVI JAMES IGWEGBE -FULL PROFILE- "CAP MAN WITH VISION"

Olamide Full Biography Plus List of Albums & Awards #CAPArtisteoftheweek

CAP on Google Map

Contact CAP

Name

Email *

Message *

Click DONATE to Help A child today if you CAN.