Subscribe to CAPtv

UP Coming "Event Update"

Donate to support our Mission

USD

Snoop Dogg admits to pirating the new Jay Z album #CAPnews

You'll be aware that Jay Z's "4:44" is finally out and it's available exclusively on Tidal. A lot of people signed up to the streaming service for the new album, but many other people kinda just… you know..

Snoop Dogg is among the many people who admitted that they had no hesitation in pirating the new Jigga record.

"I wanna shoot a shout-out to Jay-Z: just dropped another motherfucking hot album, '4:44'. But you know what? I don't got Tidal, so a n***a had to bootleg it to me. I'm on iTunes and shit cuz, I don't understand that shit – y'all gotta explain that to me.

"I went on iTunes looking for his album and I couldn't find it, and my homie sent it to me, you understand me? Shout-out to Jay-Z – he did it again. I ain't no hater, I love the game for what it's worth."

So Jay Z… come on bruv, let the rest of us listen to it!
 
Follow us on social media
@CityAlertPlus #CAPontheRUN 

 

Comments

People Also Read

Olamide Full Biography Plus List of Albums & Awards #CAPArtisteoftheweek

UGO TUVI JAMES IGWEGBE -FULL PROFILE- "CAP MAN WITH VISION"

CAP on Google Map

Contact CAP

Name

Email *

Message *

Click DONATE to Help A child today if you CAN.