Subscribe to CAPtv

UP Coming "Event Update"

Donate to support our Mission

USD

Video: Mr Eazi ends beef with Runtown & Nigeria - "I represent Africa" & sends...



Mr. Eazi ends beef with Runtown & Nigeria - "I represent Africa" & sends a message to his haters.

Afrochop news is the channel for the opinions of afrobeats and African music. Also everything Africa. The views come from journalist Mr Montgomery aka Andre Johnson.

Follow me on:
Instagram - instagram.com/mrmontgomery_ 
Twitter.com/mrmontgomery_

Subscribe to my other channel, watch the latest episodes of my show - 'The Mr Montgomery Show'https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPQ2...

Go and read my blog on Link Up TV. - http://thelinkup.com/author/authorjoh...

Go to my website for all the latest news and information on me. - mrmontgomery.co.uk

Please Please Please don't forget to subscribe!!!!!!!!! 

Lets Chop Africa!!!

Comments

People Also Read

Qdot Alagbe "Apala New Skool" Trending and Spreading like Virus #CAPactofart

CAP on Google Map

Contact CAP

Name

Email *

Message *

Click DONATE to Help A child today if you CAN.