In the latest release, 9 Nigerians made the billionaires club cut with some, just few million dollars away from reaching the benchmark.
10. Oba Otudeko: Oba Otudeko is the Chairman and founder of the honeywell group.
He is also the chairman of FBN Holdings Plc. His operations spread across oil and gas, flour mining, real estate, and marine transportation. Net Worth: $650 million.
He also manages a mobile telecom Visafone which has over 3 million subscribers. Net Worth: $1 billion.
8. Orji Uzor Kalu: The former governor of Abia State. He is the founder and chairman of Slok Holding. A conglomerate with interest in shipping, banking, oil, trading, manufacturing and the media. He became a real business man at the age of 19 after being expelled from a Nigerian University for allegedly spearheading a series of student riots. Net Worth: $1.1 billion.
4. Folorunsho Alakija: Folorunsho is a business tycoon who has interest in fashion,oil and printing industries. She is the richest Woman in Nigeria and the richest woman of the African descent in the world. Net Worth: $2.1 billion.
3. Femi Otedola: He is the CEO of Zenon Oil and Gas and Forte Oil Plc. He has interest in real estates amongst other sectors. Net Worth: $2.3 billion.
2. Mike Adenuga: Mike Adenuga is the second richest man in Nigeria with interest in Oil and Gas and telecoms. He is the owner of Globacom, Nigeria’s second biggest telecom operators and the chairman of Conoil. Net Worth: $10.5 billion.
1. Aliko Dangote: Aliko Dangote is the richest man in Nigeria, Africa and of course the richest black man in the world. In 2014, he ranked as the 24th richest man in the world but has since then fallen to positions below 100 due to Nigeria’s poor Naira. Net Worth: $12.5 billion.
n social media