Subscribe to CAPtv

UP Coming "Event Update"

Donate to support our Mission

USD

Fresh Video: Dotman - My Woman "Official Video" #CAP


Dot Man Kuraja a.k.a Mr Akube in another classical visual for his latest single "My Woman" The Video is already trending on Youtube with so many positive comments from different people across the world, Believe me Dot man is another Global brand from Nigeria, Big Up to U&I Music for all the branding and unique work putting together for this young talented performer.

Don't dull click now to watch, comment, like, subscribe to U&I channel and share with friends and family.

Follow us on social media => INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FB FAN PAGE





Comments

People Also Read

The youth will decide

CAP on Google Map

Contact CAP

Name

Email *

Message *

Click DONATE to Help A child today if you CAN.