Subscribe to CAPtv

UP Coming "Event Update"

Donate to support our Mission

USD

Somizi shares one of his regrets #CAPontheRun

Idols SA judge, reality TV star and author Somizi Mhlongo has been slaying over the past few years, but with all the success, Somizi says he has some regrets. One of those regrets was doing a radio show with Khanyi Mbau and Ntombi Ngcobo.


“Doing that radio show last year was something I regret. It was not a mistake, I did it because it was a business decision. I was asked to host the Samas last year and there were politics that I was on the ‘other side’ and they wanted to use SABC talent,” Somizi according to report by Cap on the run.

He adds that even though doing the show was the biggest regret of his career he couldn’t turn it down because it tied in with his Samas gig.

“But after that [the Samas] it was the biggest regret of my career. I always see the light in everything. I used it as a learning opportunity. It was preparing me for bigger things – the breakfast show,” he added.

Somizi is now a co-host on Metro FM’s The Fresh Breakfast alongside DJ Fresh.

Follow us on social media
@CityAlertPlus #CAPontheRUN 

Comments

People Also Read

D'Banj - Comment Ca Va "D'banj vs the Fedz" Lyric Video #CAPondaRUN

CAP on Google Map

Contact CAP

Name

Email *

Message *

Click DONATE to Help A child today if you CAN.