Subscribe to CAPtv

UP Coming "Event Update"

Donate to support our Mission

USD

Lets make it Big together #Wealthalert

FREE LIVE workshop with The Rich Dad of Stock Investing, Andy Tanner 
The last few months, I’ve sent you a few emails about how the crash has already begun.

Maybe you have started to prepare… or maybe not.

Though it’s been almost 60 days since I first brought this to your attention, even if you haven’t taken my advice you still have time. The bad news is I don’t think you have much time.

[FREE] LIVE workshop with The Rich Dad of Stock Investing, Andy Tanner >>

So, here it is again, my solution to help you create passive income that fills your pockets regardless of what the economy is doing.

And while I’m not the most technically-savvy investor around, I know a guy who is, Andy Tanner. I like to call him the Rich Dad of Stock Investing.

I’ve known Andy for years and his way of explaining the technical complexities of trading in such simple terms reminds me of how my rich dad would explain the complexities of real estate investing through the board game Monopoly®.

That’s why I’m excited to introduce a workshop Andy is holding exclusively for you.

Thursday, June 27, 2019
9 p.m. Eastern
Free to attend, register in advance by clicking the link below:


[FREE] LIVE workshop with The Rich Dad of Stock Investing, Andy Tanner >>

Andy is one the the best instructors of any topic I have ever come across.

In this workshop, Andy will show you how to invest in the stock market with proven strategies to make cash flow as quickly -- and as often -- as you want.

Don’t hesitate though, we have limited seating available. And if I know Andy, he won’t be replaying the workshop.
To making life better,
Signature
Robert Kiyosaki


P.S. - As an added bonus, you’ll receive a copy of Andy’s eBook, Rat Race Escape Plan.

Register here for his workshop >>

Rich Dad
Copyright © 2019 The Rich Dad Company.
4330 N. Civic Center Plaza, Suite 100 Scottsdale, AZ 85251 USA

Comments

People Also Read

Qdot Alagbe "Apala New Skool" Trending and Spreading like Virus #CAPactofart

FESTIVE SEASON IN FULL SWING, SHOPPERS URGED TO BE VIGILANT #CAP

CAP on Google Map

Contact CAP

Name

Email *

Message *

Click DONATE to Help A child today if you CAN.